Looking for inspiration for your commuting playlist? Get inspired by our top 10 tube-related hits. Can you guess what’s number one?
10. Amateur Transplants – London Underground
9. Lily Allen – LDN
8. Donovan – Sunny Goodge Street
7. The Clash – London Calling
6. Duffy – Warwick Avenue
5. The Kinks – Waterloo Sunset
4. Pet Shop Boys – West End Girls
3. Davy Jones – Maybe It’s Because I’m A Londoner
2. Bednobs and Broomsticks OST – Portobello Road
1. Click HERE for our top pick
Usually when people make sweet music together on the London Underground, they get arrested for public obscenity. But commuter-composer Shaun Buswell has recruited an entire orchestra from strangers he met on the Tube. The 12.12.12 Orchestra is playing at the O2 Shepherd’s Bush tonight. Apparently, the beat of the drum will go round and around.
Human test-signal Florence Welch famously has the heart of a rabbit, so it makes sense you would find her underground. Apparently fans recognised her on the Hammersmith & City line, and started singing her hit You’ve Got the Love. Being the flame-haired maven of our collective dreams, she joined in. According to onlookers, happiness hit them like a train on a track.
Source: Daily Express